BioLite Charge 80 PD
Fast USB-C PD Powerbank
Designed to power the next generation of high-performance personal electronics, Charge 80 PD features USB-C Power Delivery for faster, more flexible charging. Charge compatible laptops, tablets, phones, and more. Compact design is easily packable and ready for travel or life away from an outlet.
- 18W USB C Charge In/Out Port
- (2) 3.0 USB A Charge Out Ports
- Battery Life Indicator Button
- Battery Life Indicator LEDs
- 20,000 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- What does USB-C PD mean?
Power Delivery (PD) is a protocol specification that allows for fast, flexible and safe charging. This technology allows a variety of devices to fast charge over a common USB-C connection and allows both to negotiate the most efficient and safe settings.
- How fast is fast?
The Charge PD series utilizes both USB-C PD and also Quick Charge 3.0 protocols. That means you can charge at up to 18W using the type C port and up to 15w using the type A port. A standard USB port will only deliver 5W -- this means you can generally charge about three times faster using our powerbank.
- Can I bring this on an airplane?
Yes, the BioLite Charge PD series is FAA carry-on compliant.
- What is the Charge 80 battery size in watt hours?
- How long does it take to recharge Charge 80 PD from a BioLite SolarPanel 10+?
Approximately 13 hours in direct sun.
- Can I take Charge PD into cold environments?
Yes, the approved operating temperature of the Charge PD series is -4F to 104F (-20C to 40C).