Luci EMRG is a pocket-sized solar lantern, and a perfect addition to your StayBag™. Flashlight, and emergency light all-in-one. Needing only sunlight to stay charged, Luci EMRG shines reliably through storms, blackouts, roadside trouble or whenever you need light. Waterproof, lightweight, and extremely durable, tuck one in your travel bag, keep one in your car and store one in your emergency kit.
Get to know the product a little better.
• Matte finish with clear top
• 25 lumens
• 3 cool white LEDs + 1 red LED
• Fixed base strap
• Durable: withstands up to 150 lbs of pressure
• Lightweight: 2.8 oz (79 g)
• Waterproof: IP67
• Operating temp: 32ºF – 113ºF (0ºC – 45ºC)
• 5 modes: low, high, flashing, S.O.S, steady red
• 2 second quick shut off
• Battery level indicator
• Low: 7 hours 4 hours
• High: 4 hours
• 1 second flashing: 6 hours
• White and red SOS: 6 hours
• Steady red: 3 hours
• Recharges in 8 hours
• Recharge via direct sunlight
• Rechargeable 350 mAh Li-ion battery
• Overcurrent protection
• Diameter: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
• Height: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
• Collapsed: 1 inch (2.5 cm)
"This lightweight inflatable LED light is ultra-compact, waterproof, and solar-powered, and can function as a lantern, flashlight, or emergency flasher."
Needing only sunlight to stay charged, Luci EMRG shines reliably through storms, blackouts, and roadside trouble. Recharge in just 8 hours of direct sunlight, and this little light will be ready for whenever you need it.
Long lasting and designed for emergencies, Luci EMRG shines for up to 7 hours on a single charge. With a built-in S.O.S mode, and a finish specially designed to function as either a flashlight or lantern, this is the ultimate preparedness light.
Lightweight, waterproof, and durable, Luci EMRG can stand up to the most extreme of emergencies - it can even withstand up to 150 lbs of pressure. Yes, really!